Jan 20, 2020
Finding A Strategy & Not Enough Time To Trade?
In episode 229 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, we have the 1st
Q&A for the year in which I tackle the questions you need to
succeed in trading.
>> Watch the video
In This Episode, You'll Learn...
- Welcome to the first Q&A session of 2020 00:14
- Where and how do you find a strategy with Edge 01:00
- What timeframes does Etienne trade currently 05:32
- Etienne's goal for 2020 8:00
- What brokers Etienne use 09:23
- What is better Forex or Stocks? 10:45
- Not enough time to trade? Listen to this 12:16
- Why you need multiple income streams 15:25
- How long did it take Etienne to become profitable 16:38
- Should you target Minor pairs instead of Majors 18:59
- How much money do you need to make a living trading? 22:23
- Is it better to have a high R:R ratio with a low Win rate?
- Technical vs Fundamental analysis 29:36
- Using multi-timeframe analysis vs a single timeframe 30:59
- and more...
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
What is one thing you are going to implement after
listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join
me in the Facebook group!