Jul 8, 2019
From Electrical Degree To Trading While Traveling
In episode 202 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down with
Austin Semeniuk, a Forex trader whom I met in Da Nang, Vietnam. He
is currently traveling while making an income from his trading.
Are you ready for it?
Watch the video interview!
In This Episode, You'll Learn...
- Who is Austin Semeniuk and how he got into trading 00:28
- How Austin went from newbie to profitable 01: 38
- Austin's opinion on free forums and chat rooms 03:06
- What are the steps that Austin took to develop as a trader
- You need patience to develop your strategy 07:29
- How does Austin trading style looks like now 09:29
- The value of a mentor in your trading career 11:07
- How was Austin's transition from learning to trading full-time
- How to become a top performer 15:20
- The importance of keeping a journal 17:10
- The challenges of going from a full-time trader to traveling
- How to find Austin 21:15
- How Austin got capital to trade for a living 23:06
- Austin's risk management and mindset secret 25:10
- What are the plans and goals Austin has for the future
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after
listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
How To Find Austin Semeniuk?
About The Desire To Trade Podcast