Jul 27, 2021
8 Years of Trading: My Perspective Shifts + Q&A
In episode 308 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I talk about how
it's now 8
years that I started to trade Forex and over 4 years full-time. I
wanted to take some time and go back on my perspective shifts over
my trading years and see what changed in my thinking.
Watch the video here
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 0:15 Introduction
- 1:12 What are the things that have changed for Etienne in the
past 8 years of trading
- 17:48 Will Etienne start a prop firm?
- 18:48 How do you keep the momentum in your trading
- 20:00 How to get out of the break-even face of trading
- 22:27 Do good setups keep working for the long term or do they
require constant change?
- 25:30 How to limit daily losses so they don't break your
- 30:57 Why do some trading courses cost so much
- 44:30 What feelings did Etienne had before mastering the
- 45:24 Are some days harder to trade than others?
- 46:10 How Etienne splits his trading capital in brokers
- and much more
- What is one thing you are going to implement after
listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
What is one thing you are going to implement after
listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join
me in the Facebook