Mar 30, 2020
How To Trade Successfully In This Current
In episode 239 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down with
Nick Bencino (Forex4Noobs) to discuss how you should adapt your
trading to current market conditions.
Nick has been through the previous big market crash in 2008-2009
so I used this trader interview to go in-depth on his experience
and what strategies he favored during periods like what we're
Watch: video interview!
Previous Interview with Nick Bencino: Scalping Price Action For A Living
Topics Covered In This Episode
- Who is Nick Bencino and what he does 01:03
- How Nick got into trading and his experience trading the 2008
financial crisis 01:30
- How the markets today are reacting compared to 2008 04:13
- How can a trader adapt his/her trading to the current market
- How to deal with the fear of not knowing what is happening with
the markets 9:29
- How Nick is managing his trades during this markets 12:38
- How should trade now and who should stay out of the market
- How Nick prepares every year for the next trading year
- How to stay focused and motivated while you are stuck at home
- Where should people start to learn trading 27:57
- Don't fall for getting rich quick in trading and "magic"
- Where you can find Nick Bencino 36:54
- Nick's top advice for traders during this market conditions
- And much more!
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
How To Find Nick Bencino?
What is one thing you are going to implement after
listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join
me in the Facebook