Feb 3, 2020
Overcome The Biggest Trading Challenges (Q&A)
In episode 231 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, we have the 2nd
Q&A for the year in which I tackle the questions you need to
succeed in trading.
>> Watch the video
In This Episode, You'll Learn...
- Intro to the 2nd Q&A session of 2020 00:20
- I don't have enough time! 02:16
- How to find and use a trading strategy 05:03
- Adjusting to changing market conditions 07:12
- How to "control" your emotions 09:36
- How many strategies should you trade 12:05
- Is trading always going to have 95%+ of people that try
- Binary options? 14:16
- Strategy Jumping / How to stick to 1 strategy 14:41
- Opening a trading prop firm? 16:18
- Minimize the effect of greed / Risk Management 17:13
- Increasing your trading capital 19:32
- Listening to analysts on all the charts 19:54
- Blowing up accounts, what now? 23:05
- Trading only 1 market session 24:33
- How to know which timeframe to follow to trade? 25:06
- Learn the strategy Etienne trades 25:56
- and more...
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
What is one thing you are going to implement after
listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join
me in the Facebook group!