Jul 29, 2019
Making A Profit in Gaps & Futures Trading
In episode 205 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview
Latoya Smith-Dean. She is a full-time futures, stocks, and Forex
trader based in Boston, United States.
Latoya has been trading for over 10 years. She started trading
part-time while having a full-time job in finance. After that, she
quit her job to trade full time.
Are you ready for it?
"Rules within a plan should be developed based
of your habits and past experience" 29:32
In This Episode, You'll Learn...
- How did Latoya Smith-Dean get involved into trading and her
story to full-time trading 02:23
- What was Latoya's learning curve from going part-time to fill
time trading 11:22
- Letoya's current trading style 16:28
- How Latoya trades FOREX and futures differently than stocks
- How Latoya found her mentors 19:59
- How new traders should go about finding and sticking to a
- The most common mistake new traders make 24:14
- Some of the "simple" things that Latoya was missing in her
- How Latoyamakes sure she is trading in the right times and
avoid overstaying 27:08
- How hard its to implement strong rules in your plan? 30:28
- What are the things that Latoya do in order to stick to her
- How to trade when you have kids and other distractions at home
- Where to find and connect with Latoya 37:04
- What are Latoya's goals for the future 37:33
- Latoya's main motivation for trading and giving back to the
- Latoya's top piece of advice for developing traders 44:19
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after
listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
How To Find Latoya Smith-Dean?
About The Desire To Trade Podcast