Jul 22, 2019
Technical Trader Who Started A Massive Prop Firm
In episode 204 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview
trader & prop firm founder Richard Jackson.
Are you ready for it?
In This Episode, You'll Learn...
- Trade what you see, not what you think 00:44
- How did Richard start to trade 01:25
- How tough was Richard's learning curve 03:13
- Why youtube, articles and books didn't work for Richard
- How important are losses for a developing trader 07:16
- How Richard makes sure he doesn't take trades he shouldn't take
- How to understand what other traders see in the markets
- What is Richar's trading style 11:52
- What Richard looks in the market for a trade (step by step
- How Richard uses indicators and technical tools for trading
- How should new traders go about learning to trade 18:20
- Richard's 2 businesses (prop firm and money management)
- How to find a good trader 21:53
- Why traders give up 22:57
- Why Richard never gave up 24:03
- Richard's top advice for traders looking for a mentor
- How can you find Richard 28:42
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after
listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
How To Find Richard Jackson?
About The Desire To Trade Podcast