Jul 15, 2019
Using Trading Systems To Make A Living
In episode 203 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I speak with
Scott Welsh, a systems trader.
We discuss his story as a Forex trader as well as how he was
able to develop simple systems to make a living in the market.
Are you ready for it?
Watch the video interview!
In This Episode, You'll Learn...
- Who is Scott Welsh and what he does? 02:16
- How Scott started trading 03:23
- How was the Scott's transition from Stocks to Forex 05:38
- Scott's main mistake when learning to trade 07:04
- Biggeset turning point in Scott's trading career 08:31
- How Scott handles long periods of profits or losses 12:08
- Why Scott loves to trade with algos 13:13
- How does Scott gets his systems programed? 15:45
- What is Scott's trading style 16:53
- What are the type of things that Scott's strategies look for
- How does Scott monitor and review his algo strategies
- Scott's advice for traders going into Algo trading 23:56
- How Scott goes from testing to trading his Algos 25:58
- What type of equipment and technology Scott uses to run his
- Scott´s recommendations for all traders 31:14
- How Scott manages when Algos are not working well and have to
be droped 24:23
- What Scott needs to trust his trading systems 36:59
- How can you find Scott Welsh 38:15
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after
listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
How To Find Scott Welsh?
About The Desire To Trade Podcast