Apr 1, 2019
Technical Analysis Process and Managing Money – Show Notes
In episode 188 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down in
Phuket, Thailand with full-time trader Jason Sen. We discuss his
technical analysis process as well as his experience managing money
for other people.
Watch the video interview here!
Topics Covered In This Episode
- Who is Jason Sen and what he does? 00:45
- What is the benefit for a trader to have a daily market report?
- What is Jason's Sen process to analyze the markets 04:45
- How Jason adapts his indicators based on market conditions
- How Jason is able to trade the 4H, Daily and Weekly charts with
30 pip SL 07:34
- What Jason recommends to learn to trade 9:42
- That time Jason thought of giving up trading 11:30
- How Jason manages trading and managing his real estate business
- How Jason started trading other people's money and how it is
working for him 15:22
- How Jason structured the fees trading for others 18:30
- What are Jason's recommendations for traders that want to
manage other people's money 19:15
- Jason's mistakes during his trading career 21:28
- How Jason does his Stop-Loss management 23:31
- Jason's, last minute advice for traders 25:30
- Where to find Jason Sen 26:35
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
How To Find Jason Sen?
What is one thing you are going to implement after
listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join
me in the Facebook