Feb 4, 2019
Trading Psychology - Why it´s NOT Working for You
In episode 180 of the Desire To Trade Podcast and live Q&A,
I sit down once again with Mandi Pour Rafsendjani to discuss why
trading psychology is not working for most traders!
video interview here.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- Who is Mandi and what she specializes in [00:36]
- Why traders "know" what they need to do but don't do it?
- Why and how your surrounding environment affects your
- How behavioral patterns and who listen to matter in our
- What "taking responsibility" means for a trader [17:13]
- How to reprogram our mind to think like top traders
- How to identify the root cause of our issues [29:20]
- What is the first mental challenge for going to be employed to
a full-time trader [32:11]
- How has Mandi changed in her trading from 2002 to today
- How to deal with "overtrading" and losing trades[47:29]
- How should you go by on being able to reach your goals this
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
How To Find Mandi?
What is one thing you are going to implement after
listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join
me in the Facebook