Jan 7, 2019
In episode 176 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview
full-time trader Boris Schlossberg. We discuss his transition from
manual to automated Forex trading and how Boris develops profitable
trading strategies, as well as how to increase your chances of
success in the Forex market.
Watch the video here.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- Who Boris Schlossberg is and what he does [0:40]
- How Boris Schlossberg started in trading and learning its
- What Boris’ advice on high volatility and big moves is
- How to prevent a “crash” [16:22]
- How Boris did the shift from manual trading to algos, and the
strategies he used [22:45]
- What you have to do on a daily basis or the work involved as an
algo trader [28:39]
- How long the front trading phase is and back testing
- How to review your algos [34:03]
- Why Boris recommends learning the basics and then going to
- What Boris’ goals for the future as a trader are [44:42]
- What Boris’ one piece of advice on how people can thrive as
traders is [46:53]
- And many more!
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
How To Find Boris Schlossberg?
What is one thing you are going to implement after
listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join
me in the Facebook