Jan 29, 2018
This Is How You Become A Successful Trader – Show Notes
In episode 128 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Tom
Constable & Brandon Turner from Two Blokes Trading.
This is a special "double" episode in which we dive
in both of my guests' stories.
Tom started to interview traders in order to understand how he
could become successful himself. He is in progression to become a
profitable technical Forex trader.
For his part, Brandon, who now trades full-time, has over
10 years of experience in different roles within the trading
industry. He is mainly a fundamental trader.
The cool part of this interview is you'll get to see what
both Brandon & Tom did before reaching the point they are at
today. Aside from being complete jokers (the funniest I've seen),
they can be great inspirations...
More About Tom Constable
He is an ex-Army Officer, Ron Zacapa rum enthusiast, technical
algo trader, cryptocurrency noob, recovering system chaser.
More about Brandon Turner
He is a full-time trader since 2006, Forex fundamentals and
sentiment trader, closet vegetarian, allergies include technical
indicators, suits, and getting rich quick.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- Brandon & Tom’s inspiring quotes 2:00
- Brandon’s story (how he got a trading job) 3:15
- How Tom started trading & documented his journey 8:10
- How starting Two Blokes Trading helped Tome improve his trading
- Brandon’s uncommon & profitable style of trading 11:38
- How Brandon was able to test his edge in the market 17:40
- How Brandon keeps track of his trades 23:45
- How Tom adapted his trading to his personality style 25:00
- How Tom struggled with S/R zones and how he overcame the
- What actions Tom took to become a much better trader 31:05
- What Brandon see most traders do wrong in the market 35:00
- The MAJOR shift I’ve made in my trading over the years
- How to readjust your expectations of returns in trading
- Habits essentials to succeed as a trader 43:50
Resources Mentioned In The Interview
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
How To Find Tom & Brandon?
What is one thing you are going to implement after
listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join
me in the Facebook