Jan 1, 2018
Walter Peters on Naked Forex & Swing Trading – Show
In episode 125 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview a
guest I had been waiting a long time to talk to...
Walter Peters is a full-time Forex trader, author, podcast host,
and more. He has inspired & helped me through his
book Naked Forex: High Probability Techniques For Trading
Without Indicators, which I read some time ago.
What's great about Walter is that he isn't the type of
trader who wants to trade all day. He developed a high time-frame
style of trading that gives him more freedom. He can then go surf
and enjoy life!
Over the past few years, Walter's focus has shifted from trading
systems (liked the ones shared in his book) to trading psychology
& money management, which we touch on during the interview.
Watch the video
Topics Covered In This Episode
- How Walter started to trade after getting his dream job
- What Walter had to do to become a profitable trader 7:57
- Walter Peters’ advice on those wanting to leave their jobs
- How to move scalping to your advantage (hint: don’t trade all
- How Walter Peters changed his trading style after writing Naked
- What made Walter Peters shift from a focus on systems to
- How to turn your trading into a game (POWERFUL!) 19:12
- The biggest mistakes aspiring Naked Forex traders make
- How to see what the majority of traders are doing in the market
- How to deal with swing trading drawdowns (more markets vs. more
- Walter Peters to trading Forex while traveling 31:26
- How often Walter checks his charts & why 34:15
- A lesson Walter Peters wanted to pass on to you 38:30
Resources Mentioned In The Interview
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
How To Find Walter Peters?
What is one thing you are going to implement after
listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join
me in the Facebook