Oct 23, 2017
$2,000 Days As A Stocks Day Trader After Getting Fired – Show
In episode 115 of the Desire To Trade
Podcast, I interview Andrew Aziz, a stocks day
trader based in Vancouver, Canada.
Andrew is the author of the amazing book How To Day
Trade For A Living.
This is probably one of my favorite story shared on
the podcast so far. After all, Andrew got very serious about day
trading after getting fired from his job as a research
I’d love if you can take a few seconds to leave a review
on iTunes or Stitcher.
Let me know honestly what you think of the podcast because the only
way I can improve is through your reviews.
Covered In This Episode...
"Every day I wake up at 4:30 a.m. but
it doesn't bother me. It's my passion." - Andrew
- Andrew Aziz's favorite quote about passion 2:10
- The daily routine of a stocks day trader on the West Coast
- How Andrew reacted to receiving an employment termination
- The learning process Andrew went through 8:44
- The #1 thing Andrew had to learn to succeed in day trading
- The reason why Andrew jumped into day trading 12:25
- The step-by-step guide for those wanting to day trade
- Andrew's top trading strategy: he guides us through a recent
- How Andrew manages to day trade only 1hr/day 20:35
- How traders can use video journals for their trading 22:55
- Daily habits most traders tend to overlook 25:00
- What Andrew does when he doesn't feel in the right state to
- Powerful advice applicable to any trader 29:42
- Listener's question: the best timeframe for day
- What your job is as a stocks day trader & common mistakes
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
How To Find Andrew Aziz?
What is one thing you are going to implement after
listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join
me in the Facebook