Apr 8, 2019
More Profit, Less Trades - Show Notes
In episode 189 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down with
full-time trader Moritz Czubatinski in HongKong to talk about how
to get more profit with fewer trades.
Moritz has been trading for quite some time. He founded
Tradeciety and Edgewonk (a pretty cool trading software)
together with his business partner Rolf.
Watch the video interview here!
Topics Covered In This Episode
- Who is Moritz and what he does 00:43
- What has changed in Mortiz Trading in the past year 01:31
- How did Moritz transition from Day Trading to Swing trading
- How does Moritz scale his trading now VS when he was a Day
- When did Moritz replace his Day Trading fully with Swing
- What whee Moritz challenges going from Day to Swing trading
- Considerations for people that want to start a fund 08:36
- Who is part of Moritz trading dream team 17:44
- How does Moritz organize his working day 21:26
- Where can you find Mortiz 22:36
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
How To Find Moritz Czubatinski?
What is one thing you are going to implement after
listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join
me in the Facebook