Nov 13, 2017
Going From Part-Time To Full-Time Trading – Show Notes
In episode 118 of the Desire To Trade
Podcast, I interview day & swing trader Paul Singh.
He came on the podcast specifically to discuss his transition from
part-time to full-time trading.
Over the years, Paul has developed the skills required to trade
in multiple markets. In addition to swing & day trading, he has
entered markets including options, futures, and stocks.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- An awesome quote on fear & worry 2:00
- How Paul turned $5,000 to $200,000 trading in law
- “Lightbulb moments” in Paul Singh’s trading career
- What it takes to go from part-time to full-time
- A big pitfall to avoid as an aspiring part-time
- How Paul Singh got successful in multiple trading
- Two big keys to trading success 34:20
- Share-a-trade (Paul shares his trading methodology)
- Top routines for part-time and full-time traders
- Paul’s post-trading routines 46:10
More About Paul Singh
Paul has been trading since the late 90s internet boom. After
blowing up 2 accounts after a 200k run up during the boom, he got
serious around the mid-2000s.
After completing six years of serious part-time trading around
a job, Paul transitioned to full-time trading and has been a
full-time trader since 2012.
In 2014, he was approached by his former student Kunal Desai
(interview here) to run the swing trading service at
BullsonWallstreet. Paul continues to personally mentor select
Watch on Youtube
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
How To Find Paul Singh?
What is one thing you are going to implement after
listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join
me in the Facebook