London Session Forex Day Trader Made Profitable – Show Notes
Show notes: http://www.desiretotrade.com/105/
In episode 105 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Kevin Hunt, a Forex day trader who specializes in trading the London session. He is driven by location independence and has been trading his own fund since 2013.
What's impressive about Kevin Hunt's story is how quick he was able to get on the right track after surrounding himself with traders.
At the moment, Kevin runs a London session trading room in the Price Action Traders Institute along with Kim Krompass.
I’d love if you can take a few seconds to leave a review on iTunes or Stitcher. Let me know honestly what you think of the podcast because the only way I can improve is through your reviews.
In This Interview, You'll Learn…
- The trading style applied to London's Forex session.
- The story of Kevin - starting to trade from India by meeting interesting people.
- How to react when your method doesn't work for you.
- How Kevin realized he was a successful Forex day trader.
- The importance of continual improvement.
- How to deal with losing sequences in day trading
- Developing the skill of walking away
- An important lesson on expectations.
- The habits to develop if you want to trade better.
- A great lesson on using rewards & punishments: Kevin tells the story of a trader who had rewards & punishments at the end of the week/month depending on the respect of her trading plan.
- The things Kevin Hunt did really wrong - so you can avoid them!
- And much more!
“The moment you enter a trade, it has a 50% chance of being wrong.” – Kevin Hunt
Join The Price Action Traders Institute (PATI)
Kevin Hunt teaches in the Price Action Traders Institute (PATI) along with Kim Krompass.
By entering the promo code DTT10OFF, you will get 10% off for the PATI membership.
To Join the PATI Membership: https://priceactiontradersinstitute.com/register/pati-full-membership/
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
How To Find Kevin Hunt?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!