Aug 14, 2017
London Session Forex Day Trader Made Profitable – Show
Show notes: http://www.desiretotrade.com/105/
In episode 105 of the Desire To Trade
Podcast, I interview Kevin Hunt, a Forex day trader who
specializes in trading the London session. He is driven by
location independence and has been trading his own fund since
What's impressive about Kevin Hunt's story is how quick he was
able to get on the right track after surrounding himself with
At the moment, Kevin runs a London session trading room in the
Price Action Traders Institute along with Kim Krompass.
I’d love if you can take a few seconds to leave a review
on iTunes or Stitcher.
Let me know honestly what you think of the podcast because the only
way I can improve is through your reviews.
In This Interview, You'll Learn…
- The trading style applied to London's Forex session.
- The story of Kevin - starting to trade from India by meeting
- How to react when your method doesn't work for you.
- How Kevin realized he was a successful Forex day trader.
- The importance of continual improvement.
- How to deal with losing sequences in day trading
- Developing the skill of walking away
- An important lesson on expectations.
- The habits to develop if you want to trade better.
- A great lesson on using rewards &
punishments: Kevin tells the story of a trader who had
rewards & punishments at the end of the week/month depending on
the respect of her trading plan.
- The things Kevin Hunt did really wrong - so you can avoid
- And much more!
“The moment you enter a trade, it has a 50% chance
of being wrong.” – Kevin Hunt
Join The Price Action Traders Institute (PATI)
Kevin Hunt teaches in the Price Action Traders Institute (PATI)
along with Kim Krompass.
By entering the promo code DTT10OFF, you will get 10% off for the PATI
To Join the PATI
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
How To Find Kevin Hunt?
What is one thing you are going to implement after
listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join
me in the Facebook