Massive Success As A Digital Nomad Forex Trader – Show Notes
In episode 102 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Forex trader Navin Prithyani, a digital nomad Forex trader who I had the chance to meet in Bangkok, Thailand to record this episode.
Watch the video interview
Navin has been trading Forex for well over a decade. During this time he went through all the phases of a successful trader and through all the hardships to reach every next phase. These days Navin is giving back to the trading community by teaching his knowledge to both new and experienced traders. During this process, he also discovered that he also has a talent for teaching.
It was nice connecting with Navin as we share a common vision for the trading education industry. We both want to make a positive impact. In addition, both Navin and I met our mentors in unexpected circumstances.
I’d love if you can take a few seconds to leave a review on iTunes or Stitcher. Let me know honestly what you think of the podcast because the only way I can improve is through your reviews.
“Learn from your mistakes and do not give up!” – Navin Prithyani
“The reason it took me 6-7 years is: I kept changing my system.” – Navin Prithyani
In This Interview, You'll Learn…
- How Navin started in trading - by looking for Forex signals
- The basis behind Navin's technical analysis
- Navin's trading style today and how it evolved
- The definition of real supply and demand in the Forex market
- How to break the psychological barrier that prevents to scale up your trading
- The power of proper journaling in trading
- What is the utility of courses in the Forex trading industry (there are so many of them!)
- How the mentality of most Forex traders is preventing you from succeeding
- Some keys to trading while traveling
- Having a morning routine
- Not looking too much at the charts
- How most traders miss the big moves in the Forex market
- The work you must do to see a difference in your trading
- Whether Navin regrets dropping out of college
- And much more!
DesireToTRADE Top Resources
How To Find Navin Prithyani?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!