Feb 27, 2017
Julian Lim: Making Trading Forex For A Living A Reality
In episode 81 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview Julian
Lim, a Forex trader based in Singapore who’s putting in the
work and progressively making the jump toward scaling his
full-time trading activities (i.e. trading Forex for a living).
Julian started his trading journey in stocks about 5 years ago,
and although it wasn’t necessarily easy, he managed to stand out by
pursuing his passion for trading in the Forex market.
I asked Julian for an interview after reading his notes in
regards to trading for a living in a Facebook group. Julian Lim,
with his down-to-earth attitude, accepted to record an interview on
what he experienced while making the progressive jump to trading
Forex for a living.
I’d love if you can take a few seconds to
leave a review on iTunes or
Stitcher. Let me know honestly what you think of the podcast
because the only way I can improve is through your
In This Episode, You’ll Learn…
- How Julian started to trade stocks.
- Why Julian was able to double his account 3 times, but couldn’t
keep the money.
- The role your friends and family play in your full-time
- Why you don’t need a huge trading account to trade for a
- Some tips on cutting your expenses to ensure you make it in
trading Forex for a living.
- How to destroy the need for confirmation from others.
- How to get back on track when things don’t go well.
- Many other principles to help you understand trading for a
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after
listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in
Resources Mentioned In The Interview
Note: FX and Trading – Should you fork out the money for a
Notes On Trading For A Living (see the show notes
on the blog)
Edgewonk: Forex Trading Journal
Software: purchase Edgewonk and you'll get a
complimentary access to the Desire To Trade Academy for free!
me after your purchase so I can give you access
DesireToTRADE’s Top Resources
How To Find Julian Lim?
About The Desire To Trade Podcast