Feb 13, 2017
Jarratt Davis: Using Forex Fundamentals To Boost Your Trading
& Building A Hedge Fund
In episode 79 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I
interview Jarratt Davis, a Forex trader and active hedge fund
manager. Jarratt is based in the United Kingdoms and has helped a
very high amount of traders see success in the Forex market through
the use of fundamental analysis in their trading process.
In this interview, Jarratt shares how he goes about analyzing
the Forex market to look for trading opportunities. In addition, we
also jump on the topic of trading for other people, through which
Jarratt completely expanded my mind on what was possible and what
to aim for!
I’d love if you can take a few seconds to
leave a review on iTunes or
Stitcher. Let me know honestly what you think of the podcast
because the only way I can improve is through your
In This Episode, You’ll Learn…
- How Jarratt got introduced to fundamental analysis
- Why implementing fundamentals in your trading could make you
- What are the most important things to look for in the
- How Jarratt combines fundamental and technicals information to
find better setups
- What tool/platforms you need to get the right information
- The most important thing when trading for other people
- Jarratt wish he did it at first!
- How Jarratt went forward to build a hedge fund
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after
listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in
Jarratt Davis’ Resources
Get A Discount Off
Jarratt’s Training With A
Complimentary Access To The Desire To Trade
Find Out More About How
Quiz: Do You Have What
It Takes To Trade Forex Full-Time
DesireToTRADE’s Top Resources
How To Find Jarratt Davis?
About The Desire To Trade Podcast